James offers private ski guiding that is tailored to your specific needs, whether it's your first time off piste or a specific classic Chamonix itinerary. Previous clients have hired James for:
- Introduction to Ski Touring
- Off Piste ski days at the ski resorts in the Chamonix Valley
- Classic Chamonix ski descents e.g. Vallée Blanche descent
- Chamonix Ski Tours
- Preparation for a ski touring trip
- Heli Skiing
- Ski Mont Blanc
- Glacial travel and crevasse rescue
- Bespoke Avalanche Awareness
- Classic Ski Tours e.g. Haute Route
Full day: £360
"James was an excellent guide on my recent ski-tour in the Alps. All logistics were well arranged. During the tour I particularly liked the way James assessed the group and introduced me to challenging new experiences". Richard April 2014
Private guiding can be based at one of the resorts in the Chamonix Valley: Les Houches, Brévent, Flégère, Le Tour or Les Grands Montets. The exact location will be confirmed depending on your requirements, and snow and weather conditions.
The flexible ethos of private guiding allows skiing activity to be carried out in Verbier or Courmayeur or just about anywhere in the Alps. Travel and out of pocket expenses will need to be covered.