Alison can offer private ski instruction that is tailored specifically to your needs, whether it is your first time on skis or you are looking to fine tune your off-piste skills. Previous clients have used private tuition for
- A smooth transition from piste to off-piste
- Preparation for a ski touring trip
- The first day – taking you into your first turns and beyond, ensuring a quick progression
- Gaining confidence on steeper terrain and when conditions get challenging
- Getting children started and taking them to the next level
- Getting to grips with powder
- Gaining confidence so that skiing can become more enjoyable
- Moving beyond a plateau
- Preparation for Ski Mountaineering Racing
Half day (3 hours): £210
Full day (6 hours): £380
Please email for a quote for 2 or 4 hour lessons.
Please email to book for 2019/20.
Alison can provide private lessons during the interseason. Clients have often found this useful to prepare for instructor exams or to get some extra mileage in before the season starts. There is glacier skiing in Zermatt, Saas Fee and Tignes which are all within a few hours drive of Chamonix. The rate for interseason lessons is £270 per day plus expenses.
Private Instruction in Scotland
Lessons will be based at one of the resorts in the Chamonix Valley: Les Houches, Brévent, Flégère, Le Tour or Les Grands Montets. The exact location will be confirmed depending on your requirements, and snow and weather conditions.
Full day lessons can be carried out in Verbier or Courmayeur but travel expenses will need to be covered.